Adam

When this season was started 1 month ago, we got new teacher in our course. He doesn’t teach us but the class in front of mine.

Liza, my class mate, was the one who spread up about his charming for first time.

“Cakep bangeet!! “ (So cute!!)

“ Sapa sih?” (who’s? that)

“Itu guru baru.” (that’s new teacher)

“Mana-mana?” (let me see .. let me see)

The class begun but we were still disturbed in class. Wina –our teacher- responded and understood what we were talking about. She said,

His name is Adam. He is 25 years of age (yeepee!! he is older than me:p). He comes from Australia. He just arrived in Indonesia last Wednesday. I don’t really know him, but his taste of music is cool.

Hehehe, it isn’t enough information, is it?? But the important fact is almost every girl in class are having a crush on him including me:p. My classmates which most of them are high school student, like Adam because he is bule, handsome, tall, just like many foreign idols. I remember when I was in junior high school; I idolized Nick Carter from Backstreet boys, Ronan Keating from Boyzone, Westlife, Justin Timberlake from N Sync (I still love JT performance :p).

ABG oh ABG…

Yapz, every Monday, we quietly catch a glance into Adam’s class.

Ps:

This is my first simple english posting. Defa suggested me to write in english, so i can improve my vocab.. and thanks for editing def;)

Oya, you.. I don’t seek the charming one, but the attractive one (hehehe.. peace).

Comments

Anonymous said…
You mean, gue? Of course I'm attractive, why not? You already know that but you didn't admit it, isn't it? ;)
Anonymous said…
nice teek.. :)

Popular Posts