Mudik

We're not going mudik this year, considering that Jameela is still about 2 mo and I'll go to Jakarta next month insha Allah for 1 month.
Tsabita was going to Buton last month. It's 3 of us at home, Me, hubby and jameela.
It's the most garing lebaran ever. Our neighbors are also going mudik, so our neighbourhood is quite. I just lived at home during lebaran days.
I ordered burasa (Makassar's lontong), rendang and kari. Plus, My neighbors gave us opor, ketupat and rendang. I have kastangels, chocolate cookies, etc. Alhamdulillah It's a complete menus of lebaran right?
But though, I lost the essential thing of Lebaran, which is family gathering or Silaturahim.

Last year, Tsabita was 5 mo. We travelled along java island. From Makassar, by plane, we went to Jakarta and then Bandung. After that, we travel using a car to Kutoarjo, Central Java. We dropped in Banjar, Ciamis. It was about 10 hours one way. Tsabita showed her strength. She is persistent and strong. Good Girl :).

Yeah, now i miss my family, i miss Tsabita.

I just talked to my family in Java by video webcam. They saw jameela and wish to get her picture. I wish next year, Hubby, Jameela, Tsabita and I can go mudik.

Comments

Popular Posts