Hibernasi Off

I was angry and disappointed so I closed my blog and made all my postings becoming drafts.

Time to calm down has been finished.  I'm an open book again.

The good things about having time-off are I can manage and sensor my old postings such as about mantan, mantan kecengan,. :D


It's a mixed feeling. I'm happy to read all those good memories. It makes me to keep some distances with some people in the past because there were so beautiful moments that I remember again. However, of course I found the disgusting one, bad memories, my mistake. I deleted his those comments and things related to him them. Childish? Nope. I think it will keep me sane.
 
One thing, for sure, I'm changed.

I miss those beautiful words written in poems or short stories. It might not be enjoyable for other people, I don't care.

Those old articles, are all my stories, my babies, my lives.

Next time, I'll try to post only the useful ones and ergh maybe some curhats.

Next keywords: Sydney, Swestika, Salam, Tsabita, and Jameela. Amiin.

Comments

Popular Posts