Tsabita's First Day at School

11 August 2014
I was very nervous that day because I delivered one of my lovely children to the new phase of her life :)). I'm totally a mother.
We hadn't had any plan to send Sasa to school (PAUD) in Denpasar when we arrived here. But, then she always got tantrum, because maybe she felt miserable when i left her to attend my course  every morning. Luckily, it was new period of school and one child who is Sasa's friend in our neighborhood would attend the new class.

First day, I accompanied Sasa in the class. There were 7 other students. It seems that Sasa felt comfortable because she could follow and understand what her teacher's taught. She'd already known about color, fingers name, and number. She's confident.

--------------------
13 August 2014

Sasa's a big girl now. She's brave enough to stand in line and come to the class without me or her baby sitter.

--love---

Comments

Popular Posts